One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An expediter for the project's mob-tied developer was already under indictment for forging the demolition permit that had illegally cleared the site.’
- ‘Units began sending expeditors to assist in sorting through the ever-increasing volume of receipts.’
- ‘We wind up having to hire facilitators and expeditors at different levels.’
- ‘Companies will also need to create new support positions - expediters instead of administrators - whose role will be to help smooth relationships across departments.’
- ‘He is also the president's chief expediter in charge of completing key infrastructure and agricultural development projects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.