One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The bus journey hardly requires expatiation; suffice to say that it was a tiring trip.’
- ‘The expatiation will improve circulation and connections among the existing buildings and add a new building to house at least part of the permanent collection.’
- ‘He then blocked his e-mail to me, and I haven't had the chance to experience his brusque wit or elegant expatiations since then.’
- ‘This game is also sure to provide us with an expatiation of the best of Erris football and talent.’
- ‘Compression is to poem as expatiation is to critic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.