One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The retired priest is one of a team of 12 exorcists in the diocese called out to deal with haunted buildings and occult disturbances.’
- ‘This is the second year that the Vatican has offered a course for aspiring demonologists and exorcists.’
- ‘They were in my head quite ferociously at one time, so once I saw the film I felt I needed an exorcist.’
- ‘The night before the exorcist came, my dad awakened when he felt something - or rather, someone - clinging to him as he slept.’
- ‘He is one of the leading exorcists, and he is more informed about these things than we.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.