One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her unusual exorbitance results from an eccentric upbringing that openly accepts and welcomes transience.’
- ‘Micah's parents had come in to inform us that they were leaving for something-or-other and swept out the door in a whiff of perfume and exorbitance.’
- ‘This is a lesser achievement than the strange, brilliant, delirious works of Gogol's prime; but it is, nevertheless, colored throughout by the inspired exorbitances of his genius.’
- ‘Along with the similarly too-free-spirited two songs, such unchecked exorbitance damages the album's hard-won continuity.’
- ‘Driving back down from the hills, signs of exorbitance abound.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.