One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Polymerase chain reaction primer pairs were designed for exons 2-12 outside the exonic borders.’
- ‘Most of the exonic nucleotide changes are silent third-position changes.’
- ‘In each case, a highly conserved region was found in the intron downstream of the editing site and this region was shown to be complementary to the region of the exonic editing site.’
- ‘Amplification of exonic regions facilitated this step, since indel polymorphism within exon regions was observed in only one gene.’
- ‘Homology of the exonic nucleotide sequence with human and murine sequences is high (89% and 85% sequence identity, respectively).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.