One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Release of neurotransmitters and hormones from cells involves exocytotic fusion of secretory vesicles with the plasma membrane.’
- ‘In addition to factors regulating the fusion of exocytotic vesicles with the plasma membrane, postfusion events have attracted broad scientific interest.’
- ‘Hormones are released from neuroendocrine cells by passing through an exocytotic pore that forms after vesicle and plasma membrane fusion.’
- ‘Although the mechanisms of acidification remain uncertain, the idea that pH changes may facilitate secretion by affecting exocytotic proteins, making them more fusogenic, has also been considered.’
- ‘Can similar conformational transitions occur in vivo, for example, during exocytotic swelling of secretory granules or in a stretched fibronectin matrix?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.