One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These women are breathtaking, lived-in, flawed; in other words, exhilaratingly human, a far cry from the usual fantasies of the feminine.’
- ‘This gives Brandenburg a richness of texture absent from his previous novels, and exhilaratingly testifies to the thriller genre's ability to transcend its primary role as entertainment.’
- ‘The short answer ought to be ‘no,’ although where Maddin is concerned, there are often exhilaratingly weird surprises lurking around every corner.’
- ‘At first, the motor speeds us exhilaratingly across the water towards the island of Cabritos, in the centre.’
- ‘His eye records with photographic accuracy, then these perceptions are recovered from memory and reconstituted as fictional experience with the same exhilaratingly scrupulous fidelity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.