One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hot towels wiped away the cleanser and the therapist applied an exfoliator which was left on my face for a few minutes.’
- ‘Freshen the face with a wash or exfoliator - try a drop of borage, avocado, carrot and lavender added to a little muscovado (brown sugar) in a mild cleansing cream.’
- ‘Everything from mud facials and exfoliators, to soothing bath treatments, to foot spas are yours for the picking.’
- ‘To speed up the beauty part of the process, invest in a body exfoliator or pour a dessertspoon of olive oil over a handful of sea salt granules and apply to the skin, daily.’
- ‘Acne treatments, split-end remedies, skin moisturizers, exfoliators, facial masks, foot scrubs and body soaks all can be found right in your refrigerator or pantry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.