One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Acne treatments, split-end remedies, skin moisturizers, exfoliators, facial masks, foot scrubs and body soaks all can be found right in your refrigerator or pantry.’
- ‘To speed up the beauty part of the process, invest in a body exfoliator or pour a dessertspoon of olive oil over a handful of sea salt granules and apply to the skin, daily.’
- ‘Everything from mud facials and exfoliators, to soothing bath treatments, to foot spas are yours for the picking.’
- ‘Freshen the face with a wash or exfoliator - try a drop of borage, avocado, carrot and lavender added to a little muscovado (brown sugar) in a mild cleansing cream.’
- ‘Hot towels wiped away the cleanser and the therapist applied an exfoliator which was left on my face for a few minutes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.