One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Those who are inspired by the exemplariness of his work, one hopes, will only gather strength as we remember him in the years to come.’
- ‘The model, in selling the image of her body, sells at the same time, by virtue of her exemplariness, the image of the body of Algerian women as a whole.’
- ‘This aspect is the representation of exemplariness, a representation designed to work always, although it sometimes does so literally, sometimes figuratively.’
- ‘Simplicity in life and exemplariness in practice has been his hallmark.’
- ‘At the same time, in the ranks of politically committed criticism, the most radical critics attacked and destroyed the claim to exemplariness made by committed literature, and accused it of populism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.