One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His texts were meant to be both theoretical and exemplarily of new media's rhetorical possibility.’
- ‘Although hard-working, good-humoured, and exemplarily patient as a teacher, he was subject to violent mood swings and his ebullience could evaporate in a trice, to be replaced by a black suicidal depression which might last for months.’
- ‘Superbly pressed and with profits shared by surviving musicians, the reissues are exemplarily done, although in quite limited editions.’
- ‘That essay is exemplarily respectful of the ethic of the relation between different generations of thinkers, and of the elders of philosophy.’
- ‘‘We urge the court to exemplarily condemn the six for the crime they committed,’ the public prosecutor told the court as the three-month old trial entered its final stage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.