One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Shunned as pariahs and labeled psychopaths, the PTSD category offered moral exculpation and access to compensation.’
- ‘Where we disagree, then, is on the relative merit of before-the-fact permission and retroactive exculpation.’
- ‘Certainly, lines of inquiry which may conduce to exculpation is one of the hallmarks of material to be disclosed.’
- ‘However, in this case, it was the applicant and not the prosecution that called the co-accused to give evidence suggesting his exculpation.’
- ‘When I refer to ‘defence’ there, I mean it is an evidentiary burden cast on the accused which is in the nature of exculpation, justification or vindication.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.