One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There were cracks showing in my armor during the first episode last week, but then the second episode was all abuse, histrionics, and excremental singing, so I, with some relief, was ready to write it off.’
- ‘Her textual obscenery is perceived as ‘bad’, as excremental because it denies mainstream literary audiences the satisfaction of uncomplicated, uncritical consumption.’
- ‘This unthinking reliance on the spell checker allows otherwise intelligent people to produce written communication that varies from the merely embarrassing to the truly excremental.’
- ‘That is not the case with the cesspool of shock jocks who have followed in his excremental wake, turning morning drive radio into a mine field of endless, mindless offense.’
- ‘Risking olfactory-nerve damage at the 15th, we breathed deeply because there moved on the air that certain smell born of mighty excremental deposits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.