One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘The handling of relief and rehabilitation matters by the various successive Governments reveal a sadistic apathy as if some weird exclusivist outlook has gripped the State functioning both in the state as well as in the centre.’
- ‘On the one hand, it calls for exclusivists in the appropriate circumstances to ‘resolve significant epistemic peer conflict’, and this means that exclusivists should on occasion reexamine their own beliefs.’
- ‘Excluded by racist societies, denied equal opportunity, and denigrated by their own Westernized elites, they have developed an exclusivist mind-set.’
- ‘Claims on exclusive entitlements based on religious belief multiply, and given the inseparability of the personal from the political, exclusivist claims mire civil discourse.’
- ‘Fundamentalists are also exclusivists, i.e. they hold that only those who believe as they do will end up in heaven.’
- ‘Such denominational reduction of communities stems from an exclusivist viewpoint - that there is no underlying unity between different layers of the social spectrum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.