One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For many years, burn reconstructive surgery comprised incisional or excisional releases of scars and skin autografting.’
- ‘Additionally, it is well known that the best cosmetic result after breast conservation therapy occurs after only a single excisional biopsy is performed.’
- ‘These conditions make excisional surgery impossible for a large percentage of patients.’
- ‘A 51-year-old woman underwent an excisional breast biopsy following detection of abnormal calcifications on a routine mammogram.’
- ‘Because of sampling errors and difficulties in obtaining an accurate diagnosis, excisional biopsy (rather than needle biopsy) of enlarged lymph nodes should be performed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.