One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Because of sampling errors and difficulties in obtaining an accurate diagnosis, excisional biopsy (rather than needle biopsy) of enlarged lymph nodes should be performed.’
- ‘These conditions make excisional surgery impossible for a large percentage of patients.’
- ‘For many years, burn reconstructive surgery comprised incisional or excisional releases of scars and skin autografting.’
- ‘A 51-year-old woman underwent an excisional breast biopsy following detection of abnormal calcifications on a routine mammogram.’
- ‘Additionally, it is well known that the best cosmetic result after breast conservation therapy occurs after only a single excisional biopsy is performed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.