One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The modelling suggests that the risk of exceedance is significantly increased over normal operating conditions, when the plant is operating at the proposed PM10 limits.’
- ‘The summer of 1998, for example, saw a record number of ozone exceedances averaged over New England.’
- ‘Arvin, a small town outside Bakersfield, averages more than 100 8-hour exceedance days each year and around 10 to 25 1-hour exceedances.’
- ‘Under the "risk-based" approach, however, the developer could simply purchase the carrying capacity exceedance.’
- ‘In general, compliance with the remaining parameters was high with only isolated exceedances reported.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.