One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For future missions, NASA needs machines that are resilient, evolvable, self-sufficient, ultra-efficient, and autonomous.’
- ‘Infrastructure built on evolvable formats will always be partially incomplete, partially wrong and ultimately better designed than its competition.’
- ‘Although it looks like a load of chips, to put it simplistically, the ability to detect faults and attempt recovery and to produce evolvable hardware is at the cutting edge.’
- ‘As expected, homoplasy shows a negative relationship with number of character states for all values of evolutionary rate, and a positive relationship with rate for every number of evolvable states.’
- ‘In it he stated the principle of ‘irreducible complexity’ and claimed that, amongst other things, the clotting system and the eubacterial flagella were irreducibly complex, and were not evolvable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.