One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
wrongdoing, wrong, badness, bad, evil, sin, sinfulness, immorality, iniquity, turpitude, vileness, baseness, corruption, depravity, villainy, nefariousness, atrocity, malevolence, devilishnessView synonyms
- ‘As of now I have no evidence of their evildoing, so their only real crime was entering my zone of consciousness.’
- ‘But the uncertain fate of the third group raised a much more general question: are people who keep silent in the face of evildoing - for all that they themselves do not participate in it - to be reckoned among the damned or the saved?’
- ‘He did in fact think that occasions may arise when offensive war is warranted - to regain things wrongly taken, to thwart and punish organized evildoing, or to protect innocents from harm.’
- ‘After church, everyone simply resumed to their lives, their lives of interminable evildoing; just as if nothing happened.’
- ‘Corporate evildoing is not exceptional behaviour: rather, it is the norm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.