Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- another term for evidential
- ‘After conclusion of the evidentiary stage of the voir dire, the status of transcript 4 was raised with the judge.’
- ‘Would you read onto the record the affidavits that contain the evidentiary material that is before us?’
- ‘It is not for an appellate court to revisit evidentiary findings of the trial judge absent an error in law as to how such evidence is to be considered.’
- ‘Can you not establish the evidentiary matters by subpoenas ad test to get witnesses who can depose?’
- ‘Any complaints about the plaintiff's evidentiary frailties merged with the offer.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.