One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I am quite satisfied that this modest delay had had no effect on the cogency of the evidence and I do not consider the first defendants have been prejudiced evidentially in the smallest degree.’
- ‘So, both conceptually and evidentially, the last act within the defendant's control that gives the cause of complaint in relation evidentially closed.’
- ‘This is probably why this was not an evidentially significant part of the case (in terms of the amount of evidence devoted to it).’
- ‘Nevertheless there is no scope evidentially for a prosecution.’
- ‘Such claims will remain legally and evidentially difficult.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.