One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is probably why this was not an evidentially significant part of the case (in terms of the amount of evidence devoted to it).’
- ‘Such claims will remain legally and evidentially difficult.’
- ‘I am quite satisfied that this modest delay had had no effect on the cogency of the evidence and I do not consider the first defendants have been prejudiced evidentially in the smallest degree.’
- ‘Nevertheless there is no scope evidentially for a prosecution.’
- ‘So, both conceptually and evidentially, the last act within the defendant's control that gives the cause of complaint in relation evidentially closed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.