One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘European airports are everwhere poised to entertain the time-pressed traveller, offering serially-static posters - that is, mechanical installations that change their poster display every 15 seconds.’
- ‘There are bums and crazies everwhere, some giving brazenly bad performances on instruments they can't play, hoping to gain some coin.’
- ‘You know how when garden hoses get all kinky, and then you turn on the water and they start thrashing around like snakes and the water jets out everwhere?’
- ‘I've looked everwhere and the damn thing is riveted on!’
- ‘The symptoms of decline are everwhere to seen and the impact on the country's morale has been dire.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.