One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The symptoms of decline are everwhere to seen and the impact on the country's morale has been dire.’
- ‘You know how when garden hoses get all kinky, and then you turn on the water and they start thrashing around like snakes and the water jets out everwhere?’
- ‘There are bums and crazies everwhere, some giving brazenly bad performances on instruments they can't play, hoping to gain some coin.’
- ‘European airports are everwhere poised to entertain the time-pressed traveller, offering serially-static posters - that is, mechanical installations that change their poster display every 15 seconds.’
- ‘I've looked everwhere and the damn thing is riveted on!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.