One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Balanced sonorities and evenness of metre direct listeners on a course of undiminishing grandeur that leads naturally to calmness in repose.’
- ‘However, our findings indicate that evenness is relatively uniform for all vegetative layers along the elevation gradient.’
- ‘The ideal colour is defined by personal taste, but evenness and consistency go straight to the goal of unhindered reading.’
- ‘Thus, nine groups were created in a factorial design, consisting of three levels of evenness and three levels of species identity, with five replicates.’
- ‘Now cut potato into 12 mm slices, thence into the same width to produce chips of an approximate square section for evenness of cooking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.