One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, our findings indicate that evenness is relatively uniform for all vegetative layers along the elevation gradient.’
- ‘Thus, nine groups were created in a factorial design, consisting of three levels of evenness and three levels of species identity, with five replicates.’
- ‘Now cut potato into 12 mm slices, thence into the same width to produce chips of an approximate square section for evenness of cooking.’
- ‘The ideal colour is defined by personal taste, but evenness and consistency go straight to the goal of unhindered reading.’
- ‘Balanced sonorities and evenness of metre direct listeners on a course of undiminishing grandeur that leads naturally to calmness in repose.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.