One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And nobody had better reasons to distrust the motives of Christian evangelizers than the slaves; and yet the black community is well known for its passionate Christianity.’
- ‘His hunger was gone, and he was his own boss who could appoint the evangelizer as his helper.’
- ‘I would use other language, never having been able to settle in to a simple, relaxed universalism, being a sort of evangelizer at heart who rejoices in the open embrace of Christ among all the peoples.’
- ‘It is obvious that the laity do have to be energized to become evangelizers, reminded of their history in the extended sense.’
- ‘Additionally, such professionals are often perfect evangelizers - individuals ideally suited for educational leadership roles among their peers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.