One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Prepupal leg development is characterized by a morphogenetic process collectively referred to as evagination: elongation of the presumptive leg as the disc epithelium unfolds and concurrent eversion to the outside of the animal.’
- ‘The normal pancreas is derived from several evaginations originating from the wall of the primitive duodenum.’
- ‘The adenohypophysis, or anterior pituitary, is derived from an evagination of oral ectoderm of the dorsal median region of the stomodeum.’
- ‘The presence of limb buds was determined by close examination of the blastema for the evagination of a protruding bud.’
- ‘On the other hand, rectal prolapse is a full-thickness evagination of the rectal wall outside the anal opening.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.