One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She said: ‘Big sporting events like this provide us with a golden opportunity to catch evaders.’’
- ‘Second, it would put the democratic government in a position to prosecute those who refuse to participate (with the government) as tax evaders…’
- ‘We are increasingly successful at catching evaders and this is a warning to anyone who thinks they can get away with it.’
- ‘An effective tax administration will be able to send the message that the tax amnesty is a one-time deal, a one-time opportunity to make up for past mistakes, and that in the future all tax evaders will be punished.’
- ‘So we are urging all evaders to buy a licence before they get caught.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.