One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The temperature at which a particular eutectic mixture freezes or melts.
- ‘The amount present may be less or more than the maximum that is soluble at the eutectic temperature.’
- ‘Above the eutectic temperature, solutes in the liquid phase of ice are concentrated by a factor fc = 1 / V L, where V L is the fraction of liquid water in equilibrium with ice.’
- ‘It has a lower eutectic point than NaCl and can work at lower temperatures.’
- ‘Once the interface is brought up to the proper eutectic temperature, the heating mechanism must maintain that programmed temperature with minimal overshoot.’
- ‘To minimize this, packaging manufacturers need to tightly control the initial alignment position based on a full understanding of the solder, including eutectic point and shrinkage versus temperature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.