One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The temperature at which a particular eutectic mixture freezes or melts.
- ‘The amount present may be less or more than the maximum that is soluble at the eutectic temperature.’
- ‘It has a lower eutectic point than NaCl and can work at lower temperatures.’
- ‘Above the eutectic temperature, solutes in the liquid phase of ice are concentrated by a factor fc = 1 / V L, where V L is the fraction of liquid water in equilibrium with ice.’
- ‘To minimize this, packaging manufacturers need to tightly control the initial alignment position based on a full understanding of the solder, including eutectic point and shrinkage versus temperature.’
- ‘Once the interface is brought up to the proper eutectic temperature, the heating mechanism must maintain that programmed temperature with minimal overshoot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.