One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The endless efforts of Turkey to become a part of Europe started from the 19th century, and a new Republic of Turkey accelerated its effort for Europeanization in the early 20th century.’
- ‘You may say this is just the superficial, brand-and-chain Americanisation and Europeanisation that we now encounter everywhere in the developed world; what has been called the Euro-American shopping mall.’
- ‘But a notion of secularism that is equated with atheism, Europeanisation and an absolute notion of freedom cannot be accommodated with religious societies either.’
- ‘Their ultimate goal, besides the annihilation of the Euro, is to end the never-ending Europeanization which totally undermines their good old values.’
- ‘We need a critical theory of Europeanisation, one that is both radically new and yet which stands firmly in the tradition of European thought and politics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.