One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Other euphonic nuggets such as ‘Sign Lily Sign’ and ‘She's a Nut’ serve as equivocal eardrum delight.’
- ‘Although opener ‘Pressure Drop’ begins with a hint of sparky, Sea and Cake-style discordance, it blooms into a gloriously euphonic chorus of ringing guitars and viola swoops spread lavishly with Archer's bedhead vocals.’
- ‘It makes me worry about the translations of Anglo-Saxon poems which he includes, for as I am ignorant of that language I depend upon him to be accurate if not euphonic.’
- ‘Nor is euphonic language the ultimate criterion for a Constitution.’
- ‘Both of my sisters changed their names on marriage, their husbands having much more euphonic surnames, even although the younger one emerged from the womb reading The Female Eunuch.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.