One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Telomeres play important roles in genome stability and in maintaining the individuality of linear eukaryotic chromosomes.’
- ‘Thus, there is abundant evidence from a range of organisms that gene order in eukaryotic genomes is not random.’
- ‘Organization of the cytoplasm of eukaryotic cells depends largely on the cytoskeleton.’
- ‘The end-point of the test reflects the typically eukaryotic chromosomes and DNA metabolizing enzymes of yeast.’
- ‘Histone proteins are essential components of nucleosomes in eukaryotic chromosomes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.