One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Nazis were hardly prudes on matters sexual, and their eugenic obsessions prompted a liberal code of rules and mores on procreation.’
- ‘For people such as Fisher, who was a leading figure in the American eugenics movement, the eugenic program of race improvement was the central concern.’
- ‘The Eugenics Review reflected the broad cross-section of eugenic interpretations of demography and degeneration.’
- ‘The eugenic and Social Darwinism programs are morally repugnant, but seem to be based on Darwinian evolutionary facts.’
- ‘As more people can derive benefits from the use of genetic information to guide reproductive decisions eugenic practices will become very widespread.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.