One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is especially useful in treating a mammal susceptible to or having an undesirable Gram-positive eubacterial infection.’
- ‘In it he stated the principle of ‘irreducible complexity’ and claimed that, amongst other things, the clotting system and the eubacterial flagella were irreducibly complex, and were not evolvable.’
- ‘For the purposes of this blog though, it is enough to point out that while Dembski and Behe characterize the eubacterial flagella, a swimming motility system, as an ‘outboard motor’, it is also a secretory system.’
- ‘The eukaryotic nuclear genes are more similar to eubacterial than to archaebacterial homologs.’
- ‘The smaller free-living eubacterial genomes considered have up to approximately 2,300 genes, ranging from T. maritima at 1,842 genes to L. lactis at 2,266 genes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.