One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The methodology of cultural studies provides an equally uneasy marker, for cultural studies in fact has no distinct methodology, no unique statistical, ethnomethodological, or textual analysis to call its own.’
- ‘Stylistically, this is not a dry ethnomethodological study.’
- ‘This kind of thinking can also be seen in the work of Stewart Brand, Christopher Alexander and Kevin Lynch, as well as in the ethnomethodological work of Garfinkel and Goffman.’
- ‘By using ethnomethodological and conversation analytic techniques, we analysed how psychiatrists and patients with psychotic illness engage with each other in routine consultations.’
- ‘In the years following its initial introduction into sociology, ethnomethodological research split into two camps.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.