One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She opens the essay with a controversial claim: ‘You will take another look at African Americans and say that we are still black and, ethnologically speaking, you will be right.’’
- ‘The results demonstrate that the best grouping is obtained when populations are grouped geographically, rather than ethnologically or by settlement history.’
- ‘Their unity is recognizable by common speech and common artistic tradition, but they did not constitute one race or group of tribes ethnologically.’
- ‘They are remarkably realistic as well as ethnologically interesting.’
- ‘Country people are not an ethnologically distinct subspecies awaiting conversion by missionaries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.