One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are remarkably realistic as well as ethnologically interesting.’
- ‘Country people are not an ethnologically distinct subspecies awaiting conversion by missionaries.’
- ‘Their unity is recognizable by common speech and common artistic tradition, but they did not constitute one race or group of tribes ethnologically.’
- ‘The results demonstrate that the best grouping is obtained when populations are grouped geographically, rather than ethnologically or by settlement history.’
- ‘She opens the essay with a controversial claim: ‘You will take another look at African Americans and say that we are still black and, ethnologically speaking, you will be right.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.