One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Various ethnolinguistic groups, with varying degrees of political organization, divided the highlands between them, sometimes at war, sometimes at peace.’
- ‘Saturday school is an example of what parents can do to pass their language on to their children in lower ethnolinguistic vitality areas.’
- ‘Political tensions arising from this ethnolinguistic division have largely faded as the Swedish-speaking minority has declined in size and assimilated through marriage with Finnish speakers.’
- ‘Thailand often is portrayed as a culturally homogeneous country, but there are approximately seventy-five distinct ethnolinguistic groups.’
- ‘Liberia's sixteen ethnolinguistic groups, although characterized as tribes, have never constituted unified, historically continuous political entities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.