One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Unlike many ethnographers of Papua New Guinea societies who worked in Pidgin, Margaret worked in the vernacular.’
- ‘Ad agencies are hiring anthropologists and ethnographers to study and film consumers in their natural environments to see what they really eat, drink, and buy.’
- ‘Russian ethnographers have frequently commented that among the Russian peasantry there was generally no fear of death or the dead.’
- ‘Many ethnographers have noted the importance of food and drink for maintaining familiar forms and social networks among immigrant populations.’
- ‘He is always at pains to point out that the English terms and categories used by ethnographers do not necessarily reflect adequately the ways Polynesians themselves categorised their world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.