One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Through informative personal essays, combined with images taken during twenty-five years of exploration, ethnobotanist Davis celebrates traditional ways of living and thinking.’
- ‘Best known as an anthropologist and ethnobotanist, Wade has made 6,000 or so botanical collections while living among fifteen indigenous groups in eight South American countries.’
- ‘He eventually left to become curator of the herbarium at the California Academy in San Francisco and has become a renowned ethnobotanist.’
- ‘They meet county park naturalists, ethnobotanists, and salmon preservationists and learn about the roles these people play in their communities.’
- ‘Some ethnobotanists and anthropologists are convinced that root and tuber crops were among the first plants to be domesticated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.