One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The two frontal sinuses are just above the eyebrows, the two maxillary sinuses by the cheekbones and the two ethmoidal sinuses are between the nasal cavity and the eye sockets, and drain into the middle of the nose.’
- ‘Branches of the nasal nerve have been described passing to the frontal, ethmoidal, and sphenoidal sinuses.’
- ‘Due to the paucity of cases reported in the literature, treatment of ethmoidal adenocarcinoma with orbital compression is best discussed by referring to other paranasal tumours that invade the orbit.’
- ‘Although squamous cell carcinoma is the most common paranasal tumour, adenocarcinoma is the most common ethmoidal sinus tumour.’
- ‘Maxillary and ethmoidal sinuses were normal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.