One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Harry Houdini may have been a poor magician, but he was a genius at escapology.’
- ‘I have been doing conjuring and escapology in churches and schools since the 1970s.’
- ‘There are many elements essential to successful escapology.’
- ‘What other show in Edinburgh this summer will feature dancing girls, feather boas and escapology as well as Chopin, Vivaldi and Schubert?’
- ‘He may get out, but though we have seen 100 previous feats of escapology we must have our doubts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.