One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The production of red blood cells.
- ‘These hemorrhagic and hemolytic events would result in tissue hypoxia that would, in turn, stimulate erythropoiesis.’
- ‘In renal failure, anemia occurs in part because uremic metabolites decrease the lifespan of circulating red blood cells and reduce erythropoiesis.’
- ‘Iron deficiency in hemodialysis patients is caused by blood loss during the dialysis procedure, increased erythropoiesis, and insufficient absorption of iron from the gastrointestinal tract.’
- ‘Iron-deficiency anemia is the most frequently diagnosed anemia and is associated with an inadequate supply of iron needed for erythropoiesis.’
- ‘Because erythropoiesis is an ongoing process, there is a continuous progression of cells from erythroblasts to immature and mature erythrocytes, which is balanced in the steady-state condition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.