One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to erythrocytes.
- ‘Megakaryocytes and erythroid precursors were not apparent, and no microorganisms were identified.’
- ‘Severe anemia due to bone marrow aplasia is often a major complication as a result of viral replication in erythroid precursors.’
- ‘The bone marrow is also hypercellular with varying amounts of granulocytic and erythroid hyperplasia.’
- ‘Sections of the bone marrow demonstrated areas of erythroid hyperplasia; however, there was no evidence of malignant lymphoid infiltrates or a significant increase in blast cells.’
- ‘Bone marrow biopsy and other hematologic tests were consistent with agranulocytosis and marked erythroid hypoplasia of the megakaryocyte type.’
- ‘The cellular morphology suggested possible erythroid differentiation, however a hemoglobin peroxidase study was negative.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.