One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1The abnormal presence of erythroblasts in the blood.
- ‘However, the clinical significance of peripheral erythroblastosis after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) has not been evaluated.’
- ‘The infected mice developed erythroblastosis in the spleen typical of the early phase of Friend disease.’
- 1.1another term for hemolytic disease of the newborn
- ‘Pathologic causes include disorders such as sepsis, rubella, toxoplasmosis, occult hemorrhage, and erythroblastosis fetalis.’
- ‘Rhesus disease (also called erythroblastosis fetalis) is a blood disease caused by the incompatibility of Rh factors between a fetus and a mother's red blood cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.