One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nor is a rigid systematic approach to leader development the right answer, as the authors eruditely demonstrate.’
- ‘But rather than chronologically write about this search, Giscombe eruditely riffs back and forth across time and terrain.’
- ‘Look at these pieces: like all of his political writing, it's spectacularly well-informed and researched, eloquently and eruditely written, and advocates a unique opinion.’
- ‘They are the product of complex histories that the writer eruditely recounts with an enviable lightness of touch.’
- ‘If Ms. Singh truly believes that plagiarism took place, why was there not a single reference to a line, paragraph or ‘whole chunks’ as she so eruditely puts it?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.