One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The problem of errorless practice is an important one to solve.’
- ‘Robb's performance was matched by his team's errorless game in the field.’
- ‘He had 25 hits in his first 67 at-bats and was errorless in 15 starts (14 at second base, one at shortstop).’
- ‘Employees who submit errorless reports can expect reimbursement… someday.’
- ‘Why do people prefer the reproduction of other people's errors to my own errorless prose?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.