One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Robb's performance was matched by his team's errorless game in the field.’
- ‘The problem of errorless practice is an important one to solve.’
- ‘He had 25 hits in his first 67 at-bats and was errorless in 15 starts (14 at second base, one at shortstop).’
- ‘Why do people prefer the reproduction of other people's errors to my own errorless prose?’
- ‘Employees who submit errorless reports can expect reimbursement… someday.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.