One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Containing no mistakes; faultless.‘the program and the design are error-free’‘an error-free performance’
- ‘The electronics also include temperature and humidity sensors for rapid and error-free recordings of a structure's environmental condition.’
- ‘The Yankees defense turned two double plays on an error-free day, doing its part to keep their winning streak alive.’
- ‘Granted, there are no error-free methods of tabulating votes.’
- ‘I'm not going to argue that this is an error-free motion picture.’
- ‘First, present your prospective employer with a concise, error-free resume.’
- ‘You wouldn't dream of sending a letter for publication in a magazine or newspaper without making sure it was error-free.’
- ‘Let's forget about trying to play controlled, error-free, fear-filled rugby, let us unleash the fury within.’
- ‘Our translation is certainly not completely error-free.’
- ‘Nobody is suggesting that drawings have to be error-free.’
- ‘The editors are to be congratulated for an error-free, genuinely erudite text.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.