One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The trail sliced up through an erosional landscape of mesas and deep gorges where the bird life was stunning.’
- ‘Over millions of years the erosional processes caused by wind and waves have shaped this sequence of rocks.’
- ‘This occurred prior to a major pre-Pennsylvanian erosional interval that removed Silurian sedimentary strata from the region.’
- ‘Despite this bombardment, all ring moons have erosional lifetimes that exceed the solar system's age.’
- ‘Even in a place as arid as the Grand Canyon, water has clearly been the dominant erosional process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.