One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It gave them plenty of equivocally juicy dialog, which made both their motivations clearer and their actions more believable.’
- ‘The second was that the atmosphere of euphoria in the United States, caused by the strong economy, was equivocally taken as a revival of ‘American triumphalism’.’
- ‘If rather more equivocally, population Class 4 and biface Classes 2 and 3 show similar patterns.’
- ‘The Clinton administration said it would come to Taiwan's defense, but only said this equivocally.’
- ‘She had warded off passes, flirtatious comments and genuine admiration equivocally and graciously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.