One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If rather more equivocally, population Class 4 and biface Classes 2 and 3 show similar patterns.’
- ‘She had warded off passes, flirtatious comments and genuine admiration equivocally and graciously.’
- ‘The second was that the atmosphere of euphoria in the United States, caused by the strong economy, was equivocally taken as a revival of ‘American triumphalism’.’
- ‘It gave them plenty of equivocally juicy dialog, which made both their motivations clearer and their actions more believable.’
- ‘The Clinton administration said it would come to Taiwan's defense, but only said this equivocally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.