One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It may be equivalently priced, but it is emphatically not an equivalent product.’
- ‘Yes, the two parties are equivalently malignant this way.’
- ‘In humans, analogous brain regions and neural circuits are activated equivalently when we see or form mental images of the faces of specific individuals.’
- ‘There is no equivalently left-wing analogue with any clout in the United States.’
- ‘Not that all fantastic theories are equivalently nonsensical.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.