One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Capital stock, either common stock or preferred stock.
- ‘But for most diversified equity stocks, anything above 1.25 percent to 1.3 percent tends to be considered high.’
- ‘Iowa cattle producers, with the help of low-interest loans from the state to finance equity stock purchases, have formed Iowa Quality Beef Supply Network, a new cooperative.’
- ‘From this point in the bear market and for the foreseeable future, essentially all equity stocks and bonds of low grade or long maturity should be avoided like a plague.’
- ‘The contract calls for the equity stock purchase to be paid at 55¢ a share, which is substantially above the current trading price - 14¢ a share on Sept. 27.’
- ‘Through USDA's Cooperative Stock Purchase Program, more than 480 growers financed their purchase of $200-per-acre equity stock in the co-op.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.