One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Capital stock, either common stock or preferred stock.
- ‘The contract calls for the equity stock purchase to be paid at 55¢ a share, which is substantially above the current trading price - 14¢ a share on Sept. 27.’
- ‘Iowa cattle producers, with the help of low-interest loans from the state to finance equity stock purchases, have formed Iowa Quality Beef Supply Network, a new cooperative.’
- ‘Through USDA's Cooperative Stock Purchase Program, more than 480 growers financed their purchase of $200-per-acre equity stock in the co-op.’
- ‘From this point in the bear market and for the foreseeable future, essentially all equity stocks and bonds of low grade or long maturity should be avoided like a plague.’
- ‘But for most diversified equity stocks, anything above 1.25 percent to 1.3 percent tends to be considered high.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.