One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The members of the bridge that collapsed are identified with overscaled safety marking below and above with thirty-five commemorative stelae spaced equidistantly from pylon 11 to 12.’
- ‘The diameter of the bottle was 5 cm and each bottle had five seedlings placed equidistantly.’
- ‘In model A, all the molecules are placed equidistantly on the ellipse.’
- ‘Among the 22 extant species, six major species groups have been identified that are approximately equidistantly related in molecular genetic terms, suggesting a rapid adaptive radiation in early alcid evolutionary history.’
- ‘In each artery, the lumen diameter was measured at seven positions-one proximal and one distal reference site and five sites equidistantly spaced within the balloon-dilated segment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.