One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for logarithmic spiral
- ‘A sawtooth road, for instance, requires a wheel pasted together from pieces of an equiangular spiral.’
- ‘The purpose of this article is to develop the parametric equation for the plane curve of the equiangular spiral.’
- ‘The evolute and the involute of an equiangular spiral is an identical equiangular spiral.’
- ‘Given a set of equiangular lines, let c be the cosine of the common angle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.