One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You co-existed as equably as you could with parents who didn't understand you.’
- ‘‘I understand only what I see,’ he replied equably.’
- ‘It's a book in which you don't forget that someone is talking to you-always equably and forthrightly, often humorously.’
- ‘All things considered, Becca copes equably with a complete change in lifestyle and home.’
- ‘For these two angry peoples to live equably side-by-side, they would somehow have to de-caricature one another - as well as themselves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.